Meet Dr. Federico J. Gregory
Dr. Federico J. Gregory
Dr. Federico J. Gregory received his medical degree from the Central Caribbean University, and has more than 20 years of medical service experience to the community of his beloved Puerto Rico. Throughout this time, he has carried out different studies and training at universities in Puerto Rico and New York, specializing as a gastroenterologist and becoming an assistant professor of medicine at the University Hospital of Puerto Rico.
Dr. Gregory has certifications in gastroenterology and internal medicine, as well as the USMLE certification (the United States Medical Licensing Examination), and has membership in different medical societies such as the American College of Gastroenterology, Puerto Rico medical Association, American Gastroenterology Association, and Crohn’s and colitis foundation of America.
Dr. Gregory founded Innova Weight Loss Solutions, the first endobariatric procedures and services center in the country. Innova Weight Loss Solutions offers you a wide range of endobariatric procedures and support services to help patients lose weight, including OverStitch Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG), Revision Bariatric Procedures, Intragastric Balloon Placement (Orbera®), and medical and psychiatric nutrition therapy.
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Puerto Rico Medical Association
- American Gastroenterology Association
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- Central Caribbean University
- University Hospital of Puerto Rico